Current Information about Covid-19
by taking precautions and practicing strict hygiene in all areas, we can contribute towards stopping the spread of the coronavirus. Please support us in this and follow the codes of conduct consistently.
1. Maintain a minimum distance of 1.5m in all public areas.
Please also keep these distances on paths and in the toilet area. Please only use the lift individually, unless you are with family members. In the breakfast room in particular, the following applies: Strangers must keep a table apart. Family members can of course sit together at a table.
2. Follow hand hygiene rules.
You will find corresponding washing instructions at the reception and in public toilets.
3. Note the obligation to register.
Please fill in the registration certificate on arrival.
4. Preserve sneezing and coughing labels.
If you have to cough or sneeze, use either a handkerchief or your elbow.
5. Note contact restrictions.
Avoid hugs or shaking hands.
6. Pay contactless if possible.
We accept all major cards. Cash payment however is still possible.
7. Avoid a visit if you come into contact with a sick person or if there are signs of illness.
8. Wear mouth and nose covers in all public areas.
You can remove your mouth and nose cover when you sit down at a table.